- Listed: December 15, 2018 8:21 pm
- Expires: 998546 days, 11 hours
A family could be eligible for child care benefits if :
- They live in Butte County
- They receive CalWORKs assistance
- The parents are participating in:
- Cal-Learn (Parenting teens)
- An approved Welfare-to-Work activity
- They have transitioned off assistance, but need child care to retain employment
- They are eligible for, but are declining, a cash aid payment and needing child care.
There are other requirements that must be met. Child care providers must meet certain conditions or requirements in order to receive payment for their services. Participants will be asked to verify employment, child care costs, and hours and dates of employment or education/training activity. There are age limits for children to receive child care.
How To Get Help
Those needing child care who have already applied for, or are receiving CalWORKs case assistance, should discuss child care with their Case Manager. Anyone not receiving CalWORKs assistance may obtain child care information by contacting the local resource and referral agency, Valley Oak Children’s Services, at 530.895.3572 or 800.345.8627
1132 total views, 1 today