- Listed: December 13, 2018 4:35 am
- Expires: 998543 days, 13 hours
Medi-Cal Dental Program
The Medi-Cal Dental Program covers a variety of dental services for Medi-Cal beneficiaries, such as:
- Diagnostic and preventive dental hygiene (e.g. examinations, x-rays, and teeth cleanings);
- Emergency services for pain control;
- Tooth extractions;
- Root canal treatments (anterior/posterior);
- Crowns (prefabricated/laboratory);
- Scaling and root planning;
- Periodontal maintenance;
- Complete and partial dentures; and
- Orthodontics for children who qualify.
Beneficiaries can access dental services through Denti-Cal enrolled providers, who will advise beneficiaries on the best course of treatment, and under the specific conditions for which some of these services are allowable. If you have any questions or need assistance finding a dentist, call the Beneficiary Customer Service Line at 1-800-322-6384.
1127 total views, 5 today